As an arcade collector in the UK, obtaining parts (new or used) is not a simple process, mainly because the UK never received the number of arcades that other parts of the world did back in the day.
Purchasing individual parts from abroad (mainly the US) can work out extremely expensive once you factor in shipping, import fees (and associated costs), plus the time it takes for parts to arrive. In order to try and mitigate this, I’ve started ordering parts in larger quantities to ensure I have the parts I need for future projects, but also to pass on the savings to other collectors in the community.
Below are some of the parts that I have at the moment:
- Refurbished Nintendo joystick bases
- Rebuild kits for Nintendo joysticks
- Fully rebuilt Nintendo joysticks
- 15mm “True Flat” t-molding for plywood Nintendo cabinets
- Reproduction Donkey Kong cocktail control panels
- Complete .VS Unisystem kit containing .VS Golf
If you want to purchase any of the above, please contact me using the form below, letting me know what parts you are interested in and I’ll get back to you with prices and availability.